1:18th Speedcar & Ready-to-Run.
Package includes the following:
1. 1:18th Speedcar – Red
2. 2.4Ghz Transmitter
3. 2n1 Receiver & ESC – Forward and Reverse with LiPo protection
4. 230mAh NiMh 4.8 Volt Rechargeable Battery
5. Wall Charger – NOTE FOR AUSTRALIA CUSTOMERS YOU WILL NEED A PLUG ADAPTER
6. 8700Kv Brush less Motor
7. Micro Steering Servo
8. Instruction Manual
9. Sticker Sheet Set (Main Graphics, Number Sheet 1 and Number Sheet 2)
10. Tool Set (Allen Wrench and Nut Driver)
11. Clear Body Kit (1RC6000)
Front Track Width:102.6mm
Rear Track Width:106.5mm
Weight with Battery Installed:186g
Battery Charging & Run Time Information
The charge time for the midget battery is about 45 minutes to 1 hour using the stock charger that comes with the car.
The charger that comes with the car is a slow charger so if you leave it on longer it will not hurt it but we don’t recommend leaving it on the charger for more than 1 hour.
If you use an after market charger you can charge the battery much faster, around 10-15 minutes and those after market chargers have a peak detection so they will shut off automatically.
For runtime, when you use the stock charger you will get around 10 minutes of runtime depending on running conditions.
If you use the after market charger you can get more runtime, around 15 minutes.
More Information about the 1 RC Racing Midgets