1:18th Sprintcar & Ready-to-Run.
Package includes the following:
1. 1:18th Sprintcar – Black – (body panels come painted black, no stickers applied)
2. Gen 2 – 2.4Ghz Transmitter and Receiver
3. 2n1 Receiver & ESC – Forward and Reverse with LiPo protection
4. 5 Cell 230 mAh NiMh Rechargeable Battery
5. Wall Charger – NOTE FOR AUSTRALIA CUSTOMERS YOU WILL NEED A PLUG ADAPTER
6. 8700Kv Brush less Motor
7. Updated RTR Micro Steering Servo
8. Full Ball Bearings
9. Instruction Manual
10. Sticker Sheet Set (Main Graphics, Number Sheet 1 and Number Sheet 2)
11. Tool Set (Allen Wrench and Nut Driver)
12. AA Batteries for Transmitter
Battery Charging & Run Time Information
The charge time for the sprintcar battery is about 45 minutes to 1 hour using the stock charger that comes with the car.
The charger that comes with the car is a slow charger so if you leave it on longer it will not hurt it but we don’t recommend leaving it on the charger for more than 1 hour.
If you use an after market charger you can charge the battery much faster, around 10-15 minutes and those after market chargers have a peak detection so they will shut off automatically.
For runtime, when you use the stock charger you will get around 10 minutes of runtime depending on running conditions.
If you use the after market charger you can get more runtime, around 15 minutes.
You may also like…
1RC1012 – Clear 1:18th Sprintcar$330.00 Add to cart
1RC1040 – Red 1:18th V8 Dirt Modified$370.00 Add to cart
1RC1042 – Clear 1:18th V8 Dirt Modified$370.00 Add to cart
1RC1041 – Black 1:18th V8 Dirt Modified$370.00 Add to cart
1RC1031 – Black 1:18th (Version 2.0) Speedcar$380.00 Add to cart
1RC1030 – Red 1:18th (Version 2.0) Speedcar$380.00 Add to cart
1RC1013 – Red 1:18th Sprintcar$330.00 Add to cart
1RC1032 – Clear 1:18th (Version 2.0) Speedcar$380.00 Add to cart
1 RC Racing Speedcar Gallery PageRead more
BB1990#6 – 1990 Bill Barrows #6 1:18th Black Magic Vinyl Sprintcar Wrap$29.95 Add to cart